Saturday, July 21, 2018

day 13.

We met up with Lucy Luevano. So talked to us about the history of Colville Tribe. She took us around to the 2 museums called Fort Okanogan and the colville tribe museum. l Then she took us to the place called “government center “ she inspired me to learn my tribes history. Later that day we packed up and relocated to Keller park with shade and grass. I’m mad. 😂 but one thing I learned from the one of the museums is that we should keep our old ways, but I wanna turn it in to something better, you know ? It’s cool and all but we should take something that was given to us and turn it in something more amazing than what it is today. We can’t because we’re losing our elders to show us the old ways. That’s one thing I learned. I wonder if that’s a bad thing. Because the youth is the future. We will love and take care of Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment